We value art as an essential public good and we want you to know that your gift not only impacts lives with an entertaining experience - it is an investment in this community. You make it possible for The Winnipesaukee Playhouse to contribute to the local economy, put people to work, and bring vibrancy to the Lakes Region.
You can give to the Winnipesaukee Playhouse several ways:
1) Write a check or make a one-time gift online.
2) Join the Morgenstern Sustainers and give $5, $10, $25 or even $100 a month.
Watch this video from John Morgenstern, and see why he and his wife believed so strongly in year-round giving.
3) Donate your Required Minimum Distribution from a traditional IRA directly, and you will avoid the tax assessment on that money.
4) Perhaps you'd like to leave a portion of your estate to the Playhouse. These estate distributions will be tax free for your estate and heirs, and the full amount of your gift will benefit the Playhouse in the future. Consult your lawyer or financial advisor for more information on naming The Winnipesaukee Playhouse as a designated beneficiary.
5) Shop from our Amazon Wish List. These are new items that we need, but that didn't make it into the budget this year, or we've found a way to make due with what we have for now.
6) Make an inkind donation. Call the Winnipesaukee Playhouse or email email@example.com and find out if something you have is something we need (or make sure we know it is coming, and we'll take it off the Amazon Wish List)
What you've helped us do so far:
With the support of hundreds of donors like you, we completed a successful capital campaign and opened our brand new theatre doors in June 2013.
In the spring of 2019, you helped us raise over $18,000 to repair rooves on the pole barn and Gunstock buildings to help Save Our Stock!
You, our community, came through big-time for our capital campaigns. We now ask you to consider becoming part of ongoing programming support for the Playhouse.
In the summer of 2019 people like you stepped up to the challenge of the Steinwachs, raising over $28,000 that was matched penny for penny.
An arts organization is only as strong as the community that supports it. Please consider a contribution to help The Winnipesaukee Playhouse keep the curtain up and support our year-round theatre and arts education programs.
The Winnipesaukee Playhouse is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization
If you are a local business that would like to support the Playhouse with sponsorship or advertising, please contact
Patron and Company Services Director, Lesley Pankhurst, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support comes in many forms! Do you have an extra room in your house you'd be willing to offer to house an actor, designer, technician or intern this summer? Click here for details: