Summer Camp COVID-19 Protocols
- While at camp students and staff will wear masks while indoors. This includes during showcase performances. (Families attending showcase performances will be expected to do so as well.)
- Students and staff follow social distancing whenever possible.
- All rooms will have hand sanitizer in and we will encourage frequent hand washing.
- Teachers are being encouraged to take their classes outside as much as possible (where students and staff will be able to remove masks).
- We will be eating lunch either outside, or (in the event of rain) spread out in the theatre. Students who have ordered lunch will have a boxed lunch that a staff member will pick up and bring to the lunch space.
By allowing your child to attend camp you are attesting to their health status each day. Every morning it is expected that parents will take their child’s temperature and assess for any of the following conditions. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO CAMP IF THEY ARE EXPERIENCING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS:
- Bad Cough
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19
Please Note: NHS is hosting a hockey camp at the same time that we will be on campus. This other camp will not wearing masks as they are living on campus and are required to undergo regular COVID testing. We have made every effort to maintain distance from this camp whenever possible.